Join Trades Labour Hire
Trades Labour Hire has been leading the way in Trades and Labour Hire for over 6 years with offices in Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. In the last few years, we have grown considerably and as a result we are opening new offices throughout Australia. This is a great opportunity to come on board with a growing company where you can join a dynamic, vibrant environment and give yourself the financial platform to take yourself to the next level. If you want to work for a company that's moving forward and you have that personal drive to success and the potential to lead in a team in an ever changing industry whilst having fun as well, then we want you as part of our team!
In this role you will be continually developing your set of skills and will be given your own personal development plan so you can map your growth within Trades Labour Hire.
- Servicing a large active client base.
- Site visits & relationship building.
- Writing job adverts.
- Reviewing applicants' CVs - in response to live vacancies.
- Screening the relevantly experienced candidates by telephone and face-to-face interviews.
- Matching candidates to open contract and perm roles across our sectors.
- Set up and manage interviews - between client and candidate for prospective jobs.
- Working towards daily and weekly targets to achieve the best results.
You are outgoing, vibrant and have a great sense of humour, this is a fun team and you will fit in well if you know how to laugh about the ups and downs that recruitment can present! We are looking for someone with the right attitude and skills, a clear understanding of recruitment and the blue collar industry sector is an advantage - but not a necessity. We offer the best in class onboarding and training.
At Trades Labour Hire, our culture is central to our success. We hire genuine people who are ambitious, passionate, driven and have a track record of achievement. If this sounds like an organisation that you would like to be a part of, please submit your resume below.