Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial recruitment.
- Long Term Employment - Permanent Role
- Reputable Mining & Oil/Gas Maintenance maintenenace facility
- Excellent Pay Rate - Flexible
- Weekly Pay
- Opportunity to make your mark
About the Role:
Trades Labour Hire have a new opportunity for a Workshop Coordinator to join a busy mining & oil/gas equipment preservation company.
Based in the Perth Airport Industrial area, this is a hands on role where you will be an integral leader to the workshop coordination. Leading by example you will be responsible for:
- Day to Day running of the workshop including prestart toolbox meetings & safety meetings
- Supervision of Workshop employees
- Coordination of work tasks for effective running of the workshop
- Coordination of warehouse & service
- Ensuring the workshop is kept to a high level of organisation & cleanliness
This role is hands on, you must be able to work well with the team on the ground and willing to help/assist where needed to get the job done.
- Strong leadership & communication skills - Organisation is a must
- Previous workshop coordinator/manager experience
- Relevant technical knowledge relating to a mechanical field
- Able to lead a team & relatable
How to Apply:
If you have the relevance experience & skills as indicated above, Trades Labour Hire would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now & provide a copy of your resume to be considered.