Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial recruitment.
- Temp to Permanent Role for the right candidate
- Excellent Pay Rate
- Weekly Pay
Trades Labour Hire have a new opportunity for a Workshop Coordinator primarily Perth based with requirements to go to other locations on "as needed basis".
Our client ensures that your assets and equipment are preserved, stored and maintained providing a cost effective approach.
- Managing workflow
- Responsible for implementing WHS policies and procedures
- Leading a small team of 7
- Maintaining Registers
- Drive for efficiency
- Strong housekeeping skills
- Perform preservation, maintenance and repair works on equipment.
Skills & Experience:
- Fork Lift ticket
- Mechanical and/or hydraulic knowledge and experience is necessary for this position.
- Knowledge of pumps and valves as well as electrics, motors, bearings etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Neat and tidy presentation
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate effectively with colleagues
To be considered for this position, please apply with your current resume and two contactable work references.
*Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*