Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment and Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail and Industrial recruitment.
We are currently seeking Bus Drivers and Utilities for multiple roles in Regional WA.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All positions are ex. Perth
Opportunity 1 -Bus Drivers
You will be responsible for the safe operation of a 53-seater coach to and from airports located in the Pilbara region of WA and between accommodation locations.
You will also be required to perform utility work in addition to your driving duties, which may include:
- Cleaning of laundries
- Rubbish collection and removal
- Collection and sorting of linen
- Cleaning of central facility buildings
- Washing and detailing of vehicles
- Other duties as required.
- WA HR Driver's license with F class endorsement
- Previous bus driving experience is essential.
- Experience driving buses on unsealed roads an advantage.
- Basic Fire
- First Aid
- RIO Inductions -highly desirable
Opportunity 2 -Utilities
This is an all-rounder role and you will be required to work in all departments including
The role is FIFO on a casual basis ex Perth and often on short notice so it is ideal for you to be residing in Perth.
- Experience in hospitality/housekeeping/cleaning
- A National Police Clearance
- Safe Food handling Certificate, RSA, White Card and FIFO experience highly regarded
Trades Labour Hire are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all that meet the criteria to apply.