Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial recruitment.
Trades Labour Hire are currently seeking Storeperson for on-going positions within the Pilbara on a 2:1 FIFO roster. We are currently seeking both entry level individuals & experienced offsiders.
- Six month confirmed position
- Weekly pay
- A rewarding company with a great work environment
As a minimum, you must have a Forklift Ticket and a Current Police Clearance within 12 months to be considered for these positions. DGM Certification and IOE Rio Inductions are desirable.
- Liaising with Procurement and Trades coordination in the safe and timely delivery of the equipment and materials to site.
- Perform or assist in ongoing audits of storage facilities indoor and outdoor to ensure appropriate care and custody of materials is maintained, in line with vendor requirements.
- Operation of a materials control system for site and ensure adherence to relevant company policies and procedures, to provide continuous control of all materials and equipment from receipt at the site to final issuance.
Understanding and meeting the agreed KPI's for warehousing ie:
- Work Orders completed and materials not issued cleared daily
- Parts requiring ordering actioned daily
- Inbound goods receipted and/or issued daily
- Work orders with arrived inventory communicated to Trades at Toolbox daily
- Purchase orders overdue being queried and followed up
Skills & Experience:
- Police Clearance
- Current C Class drivers license
- Forklift Licence
- DGM Certification (advantageous)
- RIO Iron Ore Essentials Induction (we can assist in getting this)
Trades Labour Hire are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all that meet the criteria to apply.
To be considered for this position, please apply with your current resume and two contactable work references.
*Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*