Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial recruitment.
- Full Time
- Reputable Tank Maintenance Company
- Competitive Rate
- FIFO Role, 2:1 Roster
- Variety of Work
About the Role:
Trades Labour Hire have a new opportunity for a Project Supervisor with a Boilermaker/Welder background to commence work with a Perth Based Dangerous Goods Tank Maintenance Specialist Company. With current demand expanding, our client is looking to expand their team to meet their current demands. As such, you must be a self starter with a positive attitude and the ability to lead a team. Excellent opportunity on a full-time basis.
This will be predominently a FIFO/Workshop based role with onsite projects in the Pilbara & Goldfields.
Skills & Experience:
- Fabrication background with Trade qualifications in fabrication, body building &/or welding
- Experience with MMAW & FCAW Weld processes, GTAW highly regarded
- Previously coded to ASME IX Weld test in 4G & 6G Positions
- Relevent supervisory experience/ability to manage a team & small scale projects
- Ability to lead a productive work environment and motivate team members
- Well organised & able to problem solve
- Ability to read fabrication drawings
- Understanding of Non Destructive Testing processes highly regarded
- Mechanically minded with the ability to oversee equipment maintenance, inspection & repairs
- IT Literate with experience using Microsoft
- Valid Drivers Licence
- Current Police Clearance
- Physically fit to pass a Pre-Employment Medical & DAS
- Understanding of mine site compliance and Dangrous Goods an advantage
- Previous experience with tank repairs & maintenance is highly regarded
This position is for Perth Based Residents only.
How to Apply:
If you have the relevance experience & skills as indicated above, Trades Labour Hire would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now & provide a copy of your resume to be considered.