Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial recruitment.
- Ongoing Shutdown Work
- Career path, temp to perm
- Fantastic Long-standing company, Key company to Shutdowns
- All major mining sites supplied
- Good Team Culture, work with long-standing employees
About the Role:
Trades Labour Hire have a new opportunity for Riggers who have are looking for new opportunities into FIFO Work or have Shutdown experience. With current demand expanding, our client is looking to expand their team to meet their current shutdown demands with sites including Rio Tinto, BHP, Roy Hill, Newmont & FMG. As such, you must be a self starter with a positive attitude who is looking to enter the mining field.
Ongoing shutdowns available, choose where you want to go.
Skills & Experience:
- All levels: Basic, Intermediate, Advanced (Must be stated on High Risk Licence)
- Rio Tinto, BHP or FMG Inductions (Advantageous)
- Confined Spaces
- Working with Heights
- Drivers Licence
- Basic Fire
- Police Clearance - Within last 6 months
- Ability to work unsupervised or as part of a team
- Commitment to work & completing works to a high standard
- The ability to pass a pre-employment Drug and Alcohol screen - ongoing
How to Apply:
If you have the relevance experience & skills as indicated above, Trades Labour Hire would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now & provide a copy of your resume to be considered for upcoming shutdowns.