Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial recruitment.
- Ongoing Shutdown Work
- Career path, temp to direct employment
- Fantastic Long-standing company, Key company to Shutdowns
- All major mining sites supplied
- Fortnightly pay + super paid on all hours + uniforms
- Good Team Culture, work with long-standing employees
About the Role:
Trades Labour Hire have a new opportunity for Riggers who have are looking for new opportunities into FIFO Work or have Shutdown experience.
With current demand expanding, our client is looking to expand their team & prepare to meet their current shutdown demands with sites including Rio Tinto, BHP, Roy Hill, Newmont & FMG. As such, you must be a self starter with a positive attitude who is looking to enter the mining field.
Ongoing shutdowns available, choose where you want to go.
Skills & Experience:
- All levels: Basic, Intermediate, Advanced (Must be stated on High Risk Licence)
- Rio Tinto, BHP or FMG Inductions (Advantageous)
- Confined Spaces
- Working with Heights
- Drivers Licence
- Basic Fire
- Police Clearance - Within last 6 months
- Ability to work unsupervised or as part of a team
- Commitment to work & completing works to a high standard
- The ability to pass a pre-employment Drug and Alcohol screen - ongoing
If you are missing any training, we can advise on this.
How to Apply:
If you have the relevance experience & skills as indicated above, Trades Labour Hire would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now & provide a copy of your resume to be considered for upcoming shutdowns.