Trades Labour Hire is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Karratha & Sydney; specialising in Construction, Mining, Civil, Rail and Trades recruitment.
Trades Labour Hire is currently seeking Recruitment Consultants to manage and grow busy Trades desks in Melbourne.
In Melbourne, and all across the country we have built a stimulating business environment led by forging strong client relationships in medium to large size businesses
- The role recruits and places candidates in line with Trades Labour Hire quality systems and procedures according to our clients' criteria
- Secure a sound understanding of client recruitment needs
- Deliver exceptional customer service standards to both internal and external customers
- Maximise sales opportunities with current and prospective new business development building a lucrative recruitment desk
- Maintain a contact cycle with newly placed candidates and clients to foster retention
- Capacity to be up and running within 3 months
- Experience in temporary recruitment within the blue collar sector
- Proven capability in managing a high volume desk
- High and demonstrable work ethic with an engaging and collaborative attitude
- Proven business development skills, knows how to build new business and close sales
- Own transport required
- Ability to work within a high pressured environment
- Positive can do attitude!!
- Strong communicator who can build rapport with people at all levels
What's in it for you?
- Join a rapidly expanding blue collar recruitment specialist with key Tier 1 client base
- Earn up to $100K in your first year as a 360 Recruiter
- Great team environment pro - active recruiters
- Health bonus paid in June 2019
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Applicants must have full working rights in Australia
Please send your most recent CV and a brief statement of interest to Susan Love at email@example.com before 31/03/2019 to apply for this position