Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial recruitment.
Trades Labour Hire are currently seeking Maintenance Planners f6 month Placements, with the opportunity for extension. Working a 40-50 hour week with an immediate start and a generous hourly rates. Some overnight site travel may be periodically required.
- $60-$75 per hour
- Possibility of extension for the right candidates
- Experience in planning and scheduling maintenance activities
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Experienced in contractor management
- Assets to be confirmed and assessed for condition grading using IFS Work Order Data
- Assets Mobilisation and Refurbishments team to undertake pick up/assessments on as part of handovers,
- Undertake pickup/assessments during HVAC Service Visits
- Kitchen and Laundry pickup and assessments to be carried our during current Audits
- Pickup and assessments on Assets during QRT maintenance activities
- Condition Assessments on Assets during daily maintenance activities -excluding above items
- Physical Tagging on Assets during daily maintenance activities -excluding above items
- Targeted Condition Assessments on Assets during daily maintenance activities -excluding above items
- Targeted Physical Tagging on Assets during daily maintenance -excluding above items
- Multiskilled in the following areas - highly desirable.
- Experience in management of Master data
- Experience with developing Asset Maintenance Strategies & PM development
- Asset pickups
- Asset Condition Assessments
Trades Labour Hire are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all that meet the criteria to apply.
To be considered for this position, please apply with your current resume and two contactable work references.
*Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*