Trades Labour Hire are currently seeking a fitter to work in the assembly department of a workshop. The department is responsible for assembling air seeders and seeder bars for the farming industry.
Key skills and requirements:
- Ability to assemble/fit agricultural seeders to high level.
- Be able to work unsupervised after in house training.
- Knowledge of mechanical fitting, electrical and hydraulic systems is required.
- Be able to work to drawings when available but also able to work to verbal instructions.
- Be able to work well within a team environment.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Construction White Card and Forklift license are essential.
- Experience in a similar fiel with 5+ years experience is extremely advantageous.
What you get:
- On-going work.
- Weekly pay.
- Competitive pay rate.
- Great working environment.
If you meet the above criteria please apply for this role. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.