Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment and Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail and Industrial recruitment.
Trades Labour Hire are currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Fitter for a leading Tier 1 Client in Perth Metro.
About the role:
The successful candidate will perform mechanical fitting related technical tasks to support the overhaul activities of rolling stocks and associated sub-assemblies.
You will be required to:
- Perform mechanical related tasks including but not limited to overhauling, installation and fitting out of mechanical equipment
- Locomotive engine rebuilds, component rebuilds, pumps, turbochargers, power packs and compressors
- Inspect and interpret drawings and specifications
- Determine method of manufacture and standards as necessary
- Ensuring a safe work place at all times
- Relevant Trade Qualification
- A high attention to detail and ensuring quality standards are met at all times
- A strong communicator -written and verbal
- Previous rail experience is desirable
- Safety focused
- strong team work ethic
What you will benefit from:
- Immediate Start
- Excellent pat rate
- Long term career prospect
Trades Labour Hire are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all that meet the criteria to apply.
*Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted*