Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial Trades recruitment.
About the Role:
Working within the Rail and Infrastructure Industry, you will be working alongside a highly skilled team of specialists on Locomotive Rail Carts. The role will involve fault finding analysis which primary focus on the wheel sets assembly, bearings and castings.
- Preparing Reports
- Assisting Management on a daily basis
- Safety focused -ensuring all hazards/risks are reported accordingly
- Provide corrective actions where necessary
- Supporting the work on wheel set assembly, bearing and casting issues.
- Previous experience in Rail/Infrastructure or within Heavy Machinery Environment
- Awareness of Workplace Health & Safety Regulations and Code of Practice.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Competent using Microsoft Office Products
- Able to pass company medical including drugs and alcohol
- Safe and enthusiastic attitude
What you will benefit from this role:
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week
- 6-month project with potential for further works
- Working within a proactive team and a leader in the Rail Transport Industry
If you feel you would be the right person and are looking for a new rewarding opportunity, please apply now!
Trades Labour Hire are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all that meet the criteria to apply.