Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial recruitment.
- Long Term Employment Prospects due to large contracts
- Reputable large mining giant
- Competitive Rate + Even Time Roster : 8/8 or 14/14 FIFO
- Uniforms Provided
- Weekly Pay
- Great Crew with career progression opportunity
About the Role:
Trades Labour Hire have a new opportunity for FIFO Locomotive Fitters with Locomotive experience to commence with a large mining company in their Pilbara based locomotive workshop.
You will be required to primarily work on SD70 Locomotives on preventative maintenance & fault-finding.
Exposure to SD70 Locomotives (or similar) with experience on high pressure pneumatic systems - need to be HD qualified.
Excellent role for those looking to take on a new company to establish themselves long-term.
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant locomotive experience
- HD Trade Certificate
- Physically fit to pass a Pre-Employment Medical & DAS
- Understanding of mine site compliance
- A proficient & motivated work ethic to work 12 hour shifts
- Safety conscious attitude & understanding of mine site conditions
How to Apply:
If you have the relevance experience & skills as indicated above, Trades Labour Hire would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now & provide a copy of your resume to be considered.