Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial recruitment.
- Ongoing 10 Hour Shifts on major project
- Start Monday 17th
- Uniforms provided
- Weekly Pay & Super Paid all Hours
About the Role:
An excellent opportunity is now available for a skilled labourer to assist Mechanical Fitter with pump station maintnence.
Apply now to be considered for an exciting opportunity to develop your mechanical skill set & partner with a company that can provide long term prospects for your career.Working with a great crew apart of a reputable QLD Company, the position is offering a commencement date of monday 17th Dec with good permanent prospects.
Skills & Experience:
- Have or willing to get Hep A and B tetanus shots
- Relevant experience in repair installation of utility and municipal water and sewage highly regarded
- MR Drivers licence
- confined space ticket
- dogmans ticket
- working at heights ticket
- EWP ticket
- Own Tools of trade
- Physically fit to pass a Pre-Employment Medical & DAS
- Strong understanding of safety compliance within the Industry
- A proficient & motivated work ethic to work 10 to 12 hour shifts
- Full Australian work rights
Current employee's of Trades Labour Hire enjoy working with our variety of clientele to have the opportunity to prove their skill-set & experience whilst being introduced to further industry contacts that can further develop their career. We pride ourselves on taking a positive approach to understanding your experience & the relevance of the position to each individual. Employee's are confident that they receive their weekly wages & the required benefits are processed.
Trades Labour Hire are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all that meet the criteria to apply.
How to Apply:
If you have the relevance experience & skills as indicated above, Trades Labour Hire would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now & provide a copy of your resume to be considered.