Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial recruitment.
- Ongoing shifts
- Narangba Location
- Uniforms provided
- Weekly Pay & Super Paid all Hours
About the Role:
An excellent opportunity is now available for HR Crane Truck Driver with CV ticket to commence with a reputable QLD Company immediately.
The role will be reporting to the yard supervisor and will be responsible for the delivery of scaffold products to sites in the Brisbane Metro area.
Apply now to be considered for an exciting opportunity.
Skills & Experience:
- CV Vehicle loading crane ticket a Must!!
- Relevant experience in delivery of scaffold highly regarded
- HR Drivers licence
- dogmans ticket
- working at heights ticket
- Basic scaffold ticket
- Own Tools of trade
- Physically fit to pass a Pre-Employment Medical & DAS
- Strong understanding of safety compliance within the Industry
- A proficient & motivated work ethic to work 10 to 12 hour shifts
- Full Australian work rights
Current employee's of Trades Labour Hire enjoy working with our variety of clientele to have the opportunity to prove their skill-set & experience whilst being introduced to further industry contacts that can further develop their career. We pride ourselves on taking a positive approach to understanding your experience & the relevance of the position to each individual. Employee's are confident that they receive their weekly wages & the required benefits are processed.
Trades Labour Hire are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all that meet the criteria to apply.
How to Apply:
If you have the relevance experience & skills as indicated above, Trades Labour Hire would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now & provide a copy of your resume to be considered.