Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial Trades recruitment.
What you will Benefit from:
- Ongoing 2:1 FIFO Roster
- Inclusive QANTAS Flights & Accommodation, points earned on all sites
- Excellent Pay rate
- Reputable Facilities Company
- Weekly Pay
- Supportive Culture
Your Responsibilities will be:
Your responsibility will be to lead a large team as Head Chef to produce excellent quality food with approx 600 man days. You will need to be able to proven leader who is able to coordinate & provide support to your team to give the best experience for your customers on site.
You will be able to handle a fast-paced environment, handle pressure & maintain an great attitude.
Passion to create high quality food with innovation & inspire your team to produce their best efforts is required.
FIFO 2:1 Roster offered with excellent remuneration.
What is required:
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar position
- Certificate. 3 minimum or similar i.e. Cert 3 in Commercial Cookery
- Prior Experience working in a Mining environment (Ideal)
- Able to handle 600 man days, high volume
- Physically fit to pass a Pre-Employment Medical & DAS
- Strong understanding of mine site safety compliance
- A proficient & motivated work ethic to work 12 hour shifts
- Full Australian work rights
How to Apply:
If you have the relevance experience & skills as indicated above, Trades Labour Hire would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now & provide a copy of your resume to be considered.