Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial recruitment.
Trades Labour Hire are currently seeking HD Fitters for an ongoing long term positions within regional WA on a 2:1 FIFO or DIDO roster. Our current client is an industry leader in the civil & mining industry with a number of projects underway requiring additional personnel to join their team.
Primarily you will be working on Sandvick & CAT equipment and Normet Chargeup.
Attractive roster and remuneration is offered, with the opportunity to move into a long-term position. Fantastic opportunity for the right candidate!
What you will need to succeed:
- Relevant Trade Certificate
- Working Safely at Heights
- Senior First Aid
- Experienced on Mobile Plant Service
- C Class Drivers Licence
- Police Clearance
- Ability to pass a medical and D&A
- Physically fit and capable of working 12 hour days
- Safe and enthusiastic attitude
- Able to work a 2/1 roster
- Underground experince desirable
Previous Experience working on:
- Sandvik DD421 Jumbo
- Sandvik or CAT Boggers,
- CAT trucks
- Normet Charge up Vehicle
- Cat IT
What you will benefit from:
- Long term career opportunity
- Immediate Start
- Fantastic Hourly Rate
- A rewarding company who looks after their employees with growth opportunities
- A varied role where you will never be bored!
If you feel you would be the right person and are looking for a new rewarding opportunity, please apply now!
Trades Labour Hire are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all that meet the criteria to apply.
*Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted*