Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial recruitment.
- Opportunity to work with a Leading WA Mining Contractor
- Inclusive Tooling Freight
- Ongoing 2/1 Roster & 12 Hour Shifts
- Mining Camp Facilities & Uniforms provided
- Flexible Commencement & Weekly Pay
About the Role:
An excellent opportunity is now available for Trade Qualified Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters & Plant Mechanic's to commence with a reputable Western Australian Mining Contractor on a 2:1 FIFO roster.
The scope of works will be to provide preventative mechanical maintenance & breakdown service on Mobile Civil Equipment including CAT, Komatsu & Hitachi Equipment. Other equipment onsite to maintain will be Drill & Blast Drill Rigs including Atlas Copos D65 & GD500.
Working with a great crew apart of a reputable WA Mining & Civil Contractor, the HD Fitter's position is offering a flexible commencement date with good permanent prospects.
Skills & Experience:
- Mechanical Trade Qualification - Plant Mechanic or Heavy Diesel Fitter
- Relevant maintenance experience servicing Mobile Plant Equipment
- Valid Drivers Licence - HR Truck Licence an Advantage
- High Risk Licences (EWP) an Advantage
- Physically fit to pass a Pre-Employment Medical & DAS
- Strong understanding of safety compliance within Mechanical Industry
- A proficient & motivated work ethic to work 12 hour shifts
- Full Australian work rights
How to Apply:
If you have the relevance experience & skills as indicated above, Trades Labour Hire would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now & provide a copy of your resume to be considered.