Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial recruitment.
- Ongoing Shutdown Work, take as much work as you want
- Career path to direct employment
- Fantastic Long-standing Major key company to shutdowns
- All Major Mining Sites supplied
- Excellent pay rate + super offered
- Good Team Culture, work with long-standing employees
About the Role:
Trades Labour Hire have a new opportunity for Fitters & Mechanics who are looking for new opportunities into FIFO Work or have Shutdown experience. With current demand expanding, our client is looking to expand their team to meet their current shutdown demands with sites including Rio Tinto, BHP, Roy Hill, Newmont & FMG. As such, you must be a self starter with a positive attitude who is looking to enter the mining field.
Ongoing shutdowns available, flexible to choose where you want to go.
Skills & Experience:
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Basic Fire
- Confined Spaces
- Working with Heights
- Drivers Licence
- Police Clearance - Within last 6 months
- Ability to work unsupervised or as part of a team
- Commitment to work & completing works to a high standard
- The ability to pass a pre-employment Drug and Alcohol screen - ongoing
If you do not have some of the training above, please still apply as we can guide you with the training process.
How to Apply:
If you have the relevance experience & skills as indicated above, Trades Labour Hire would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now & provide a copy of your resume to be considered for upcoming shutdowns