Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial Trades recruitment.
What you will Benefit from:
- Regular Shuts commencing January 2019
- Flexible Shutdown Schedule - Choose your Dates
- Major Pilbara Mine Sites - BHP, FMG, Rio Tinto & Roy Hill
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Uniforms Supplied
Your Responsibilities will be:
To work with a Maintenance Team on regular shutdowns on Pilbara Mine Sites to undertake Fixed Plant Maintenance including fault finding & component change out works on Conveyors, Crushers, TLO's, Reclaimers & other mining plant equipment.
Point of Hire is from Perth Only.
What you need to Possess:
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Relevant Fixed Plant Mechanical experience
- Valid Drivers Licence
- Working with Heights & Confined Space
- Physically fit & ability to pass Drug & Alcohol Screening
- A proficient & motivated work ethic to work 12 hour shifts
- Full Australian work rights
What would be an advantage:
- Valid BHP, FMG, Rio Tinto or Roy Hill Inductions
- Current Police Clearance
- Basic Hire Competancy
- Gas Test Atmosphere
- High Risk Work Licence
How to Apply:
If you have the relevance experience & skills as indicated above, Trades Labour Hire would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now to be considered.