Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment and Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail and Industrial recruitment.
We are currently seeking casual Grounds Maintenance workers to join the team on various camps throughout the Pilbara region.
About the role:
- Casual FIFO basis - ex Perth
- On-going work
- Working with a small team to ensure that the grounds and gardens across our camp sites and adjacent facilities are kept in great shape
- Paid weekly
- Trimming of trees and shrubs, garden bed creation and weeding, new planting, deadheading and removal of shrubs and plants where necessary
- Landscaping duties including installation of pathways, concreting, retaining wall construction, garden edgings, water features and irrigation systems
- Preparation and lock down of grounds and equipment in cases of emergency
- Garden waste, cobweb, rubbish and debris removal
- Must have experience in grounds maintenance or landscaping at a large scale commercial facility
- Ability to safely operate various gardening tools such as mowers, whipper snippers and blowers
- Great teamwork and customer service skills
- Strong work ethic and strong commitment towards safety
- Qualifications in horticulture, landscaping or similar would be highly regarded
- Must have White Card and WA Manual Driver's License
- Chainsaw ticket, pest control certification, herbicide certification, pool maintenance certification, asbestos awareness, chemical handling accreditations and reticulation certification would be highly regarded
Trades Labour Hire are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all that meet the criteria to apply.
*Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted*