Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial recruitment.
Trades Labour Hire are currently seeking Driller Offsiders for an ongoing long term position within the Pilbara on a 4:2 FIFO roster. Our current client is an industry leader in the Drilling industry, looking for both entry level individuals & experienced offsiders.
Primarily you will be working on exploration camps with rigs based all throughout WA.
Main duties include movement & handling of drilling rods, mobilistion of rigs & set-up, cleaning of equipment & basic maintenance/repairs on site.
Excellent career path into mining with training/certification opportunities, great pathway.
Training courses are paid for by company & your time to complete them. Great emphasis on continual growth & learning.
What you'll need to succeed:
- HR Drivers Licence
- Police Clearance (Must be clear)
- Ability to pass a medical/D&A
- Physically fit and capable of working 12 hour days
- Safe and enthusiastic attitude
- Able to work away from home 4 weeks at a time
What you will benefit from:
- Paid Training & Paid time to complete training
- Long term career opportunity
- Immediate Start
- Fantastic Hourly Rate
- A rewarding company who looks after their employees with growth opportunities
- A varied role where you will never be bored!
If you feel you would be the right person and are looking for a new rewarding opportunity, please apply now!
Trades Labour Hire are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all that meet the criteria to apply.