Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial Trades recruitment.
What you will Benefit from:
- Immediate Commencement
- Reputable Mining & Civil Company
- FIFO 2:1 Roster
- Uniforms Provided & Weekly Pay + Super + Camp Allowance
- Great Crew & Career progression opportunities
Your Responsibilities will be:
To work with the ground crew as a Dewatering technician on a large Gold Project - Open cut mine.
This role will be looking for those who want a long term career with learning opportunities to make your mark, excellent opportunity for progression in a large mining company.
You must be physically fit to work in hot conditions with heavy lifting for 12 hr shifts.
We are looking for someone who is experienced in pump maintenance, poly welding, able to operate IT Loader & assist the team in dewatering labouring where needed.
What you need to Possess:
- Open Cut Dewatering Experience
- C Class or higher Drivers Licence
- Physically fit
- Safe working attitude
- Full Australian work rights
- Current Police Clearance or able to attain
How to Apply:
If you have the relevance experience & skills as indicated above, Trades Labour Hire would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now to be considered.