Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial recruitment.
Trades Labour Hire are currently seeking Trade Qualifed Boilermaker/Welder for an ongoing long term position within the Pilbara on a 2:1 FIFO roster. Our current client is an industry leader in their field with a number of projects underway requiring additional personnel to join their team for their tank specialty.
Attractive roster and remuneration is offered, with the opportunity to move into a long term position. Fantastic opportunity for the right candidate!
What you'll need to succeed:
- Currently residing in W.A.
- Trade qualifed Boilermaker with experience in MMAW, FCAW
- Previously coded to ASME IX weld procedures in 3G, 4G weld procedures, must be able to pass weld test competently
- Experience in tank fabrication an advantage
- Able to be involved and skilled in various tasks such as fabrication, boilermaking & welding. Willing to work within a variety of tasks and happy to put their hand up
- Current Police Clearance: Must be clear
- Working with Heights & Confined Space Entry
- Elevated Work Platforms & Forklift Licence
- Ability to pass a medical/D&A
- Physically fit and capable of working 12 hour days
- Safe and enthusiastic attitude
- Able to work a 2/1 roster
- Mature mindset
What you will benefit from:
- Long term career opportunity
- Immediate Start
- Fantastic Hourly Rate
- A rewarding company who looks after their employees with growth opportunities
- A varied role where you will never be bored!
If you feel you would be the right person and are looking for a new rewarding opportunity, please apply now!
Trades Labour Hire are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all that meet the criteria to apply.