Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial Trades recruitment.
What you will Benefit from:
- Ongoing 2:1 FIFO Roster
- Inclusive Flights & New Accommodation
- Excellent Pay Rate & Long Term Employment Prospects
- Reputable Civil & Mining Contractor
- Weekly Pay
Your Responsibilities will be:
Your responsibility will be to safely & competently operate the Komatsu 785 Dump Trucks in an Open Cut Mining Environment on site in the Pilbara on a regular 2:1 long term roster.
You will need to have excellent ability to work in tight spaces, tough ground conditions i.e. boggy grounds in a mining environment.
Excellent long term prospects available, secure yourself a spot on a well-known and reputable company.
What you need to Possess:
- Relevant Dump Truck Experience on 785's
- Prior Experience working in the Mining environment
- White Card
- Current HR Drivers Licence
- Police Clearance (or willing to obtain)
- Physically fit to pass a Pre-Employment Medical & DAS
- Strong understanding of mine site safety compliance
- A proficient & motivated work ethic to work 12 hour shifts
- Full Australian work rights
How to Apply:
If you have the relevance experience & skills as indicated above, Trades Labour Hire would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now & provide a copy of your resume to be considered.