Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial recruitment.
As a minimum, you must have a HR Licence and a Current Police Clearance within 3 months to be considered for these positions.
- Paid Training provided
- Long term career opportunities
- Immediate Start
- Fantastic Hourly Rate
- A rewarding company who looks after their employees with growth opportunities
Trades Labour Hire are currently seeking Driller Offsiders for an ongoing long-term positions within the Pilbara on a 2:1 and 4:2 FIFO roster. We are currently seeking both entry level individuals & experienced offsiders.
HR License and Current Police Clearance (within 3 months) are a minimum requirement for this role.
- Primarily you will be working on exploration camps with rigs based all throughout WA.
- Movement & handling of drilling rods,
- Mobilisation of rigs & set-up,
- Cleaning of equipment
- Basic maintenance/repairs on site.
Skills & Experience
- HR Drivers Licence
- Police Clearance (Must be clear)
- Ability to pass a medical/D&A
- Physically fit and capable of working 12 hour days
- Safe and enthusiastic attitude
- Able to work away from home for up to 4 weeks at a time
Trades Labour Hire are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all that meet the criteria to apply.
To be considered for this position, please apply with your current resume and two contactable work references.
*Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*