Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial recruitment.
Trades Labour Hire are currently seeking a Maintenance Planner for 5 week role located in Subiaco. Working a 38 hour week with an immediate start and a generous hourly rate.
- Complete management of the Engineering Works Management System incorporating:
- The allocation and signing off of daily repair requests.
- The allocation and signing off of weekly planned maintenance work requests.
- Daily recording of work hours on all work requests.
- Liaise with customers, contractors and other sites on behalf of the Engineering Department in relation to the works processes/schedules.
- Assist the Engineer with any asset maintenance or special projects.
Skills & Experience
- Computer literate, know and understand MS Office.
- Organisational skills, able to identify work priorities to meet deadlines.
- Experience in computerised asset management and/or maintenance management systems.
- Able to understand asset management techniques and interpret those ideas into the Engineering Works Management System.
- Experience in creating reports using MEX or similar systems.
- Knowledge and experience in general office functioning including record keeping, filing etc.
- Proven experience in the provision of excellent customer service.
Trades Labour Hire are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all that meet the criteria to apply.
To be considered for this position, please apply with your current resume and two contactable work references.
*Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*