Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial Trades recruitment.
What you will Benefit from:
- Immediate Commencement
- Flexible Work Schedule for early 2019
- Excellent Mining Camp Facilities
- Competitive Pay Rates & Weekly Pay
Your Responsibilities will be:
To work within the Catering Team to prepare & produce food for the Mining Camp on a regular daily basis across various Pilbara Mine Sites.
Successful Chefs will be offered the position to commence onsite within the next week with the view of regular work leading into 2019.
Point of Hire is from Perth Only.
What you need to Possess:
- Certificate III in Cookery
- Relevant Chef & Mine Site Experience
- Rio Induction - Iron Ore Essentials for Site
- Good Organisational skills
- Valid Drivers Licence
- Physically fit & ability to pass Drug & Alcohol Screening
- A proficient & motivated work ethic to work 12 hour shifts
- Full Australian work rights
How to Apply:
If you have the relevance experience & skills as indicated above, Trades Labour Hire would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now to be considered.