Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial Trades recruitment.
What you will Benefit from:
- Immediate Commencement
- Flexible Work Schedule: 1 & 2 week swings
- Excellent Mining Camp Facilities
- Competitive Pay Rates & Weekly Pay
- Temp to Direct Employment pathway, excellent career opportunity
Your Responsibilities will be:
To work within the Catering Team to prepare & produce food for the Mining Camp on a regular daily basis across various Pilbara Mine Sites on Day & Night rotating shifts.
Successful Chefs will be offered the position to commence onsite immediately or flexible with your availability.
Point of Hire is from Perth Only.
A passion for food & quality is a must!!
Commercial Kitchen, Mine Site Camps or Cruise Ship experience is extremely advantageous.
What you need to Possess:
- Certificate III in Cookery
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Relevant Chef experience preparing & producing quality meals , 2-3 years as a minimum
- Rio or FMG Site Induction an advantage
- Good Organisational skills
- Valid Drivers Licence
- Physically fit & ability to pass Drug & Alcohol Screening
- A proficient & motivated work ethic to work 12 hour shifts
- Full Australian work rights
How to Apply:
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country. If you are interested in the above role please click APPLY.
We look forward to hearing from you!
*Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*