Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial recruitment.
- Ongoing Shutdown Work, various contracts
- Career path to direct employment
- Fantastic long-standing major key company to shutdowns
- Competitive pay rates + super offered
Trades Labour Hire have a number of opportunities for suitably experienced/ticketed people. With current demand increasing, our clients are looking to expand their team to meet their current shutdown demands with sites including Rio Tinto, BHP, Roy Hill, Newmont and FMG. As such, you must be a self-starter with a positive attitude who is looking to enter the mining field. Ongoing shutdowns available, flexible to choose where you want to go.
Skills & Experience:
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Basic Fire
- Confined Spaces
- Working at Heights
- Drivers Licence
- Police Clearance - Within last 6 months
- Ability to work unsupervised or as part of a team
- Commitment to work & completing works to a high standard
- The ability to pass a pre-employment Drug and Alcohol screen - ongoing
If you do not have some of the training above, please still apply as we can guide you with the training process.
How to Apply:
If you have the relevant experience & skills as indicated above, Trades Labour Hire would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now & provide a copy of your resume to be considered for upcoming shutdowns
**Please note only shorted lisetd candidates will be contacted**