Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial Trades recruitment.
What you will Benefit from:
- Immediate Start & Local Workshop
- 10 Hour Day or Night Shifts
- Large Workshop & Great Long Term Team
- Reputable & Established SW Engineering Company
- Weekly Payroll
Your Responsibilities will be:
To work with the Engineering Company to undertake Structural Fabrication with flux core welding including 3F & 4F Stick welding to manufacture safety guarding, large refuge chambers, chutes, wear plates & safety platforms.
What you need to Possess:
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Relevant Boiler making experience
- Ability to complete Weld Test to a satisfactory standard
- Valid Drivers Licence
- Access to basic hand tooling
- Physically fit & ability to pass Drug & Alcohol Screening
- Full Australian work rights
How to Apply:
If you have the relevance experience & skills as indicated above, Trades Labour Hire would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now to be considered.