Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial Trades recruitment.
What you will Benefit from:
- Immediate Start
- 9 Hour Shifts - 7:00am Starts
- Large Welshpool Workshop
- Reputable & Established Engineering Firm
- Weekly Payroll
Your Responsibilities will be:
To work with the Engineering Company to undertake Structural Fabrication & Welding on various Mining Equipment for a period of 4 weeks with the view of other opportunities with the Engineering Company.
What you need to Possess:
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Relevant Boiler making experience
- Current High Risk EWP Licence
- Valid Drivers Licence
- Access to basic hand tooling
- Physically fit & ability to pass Drug & Alcohol Screening
- Full Australian work rights
How to Apply:
If you have the relevance experience & skills as indicated above, Trades Labour Hire would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now to be considered.