Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial Trades recruitment.
What you will Benefit from:
- Combined Perth Based Workshop & FIFO Site role : 80:20 split
- Excellent Roster to suit all lifestyles
- Great working culture
- Opportunity for career progression, varied role
- Great Pay rate
- Super Paid on all Hours
Your Responsibilities will be:
To work with a specialised Tank maintenance company with excellent Fabrication/Welding skills to work on large scale Tank fabrication & maintenance.
This role will be working primarily in a Perth based workshop & on site (FIFO), approx. 80:20 split.
You will need a keen attitude to work in a varied role of both fabrication & welding (3G/4G)
You will need to be able to pass a Weld Test, Medical/Drug & Alcohol + hold a clear Police Clearance.
Excellent opportunity for those wanting a long term position to grow & become an integral member.
What you need to Possess:
- Experience working on 3G/4G Welding & Fabrication
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Experience in tank fabrication is an advantage
- Police Clearance or willing to obtain
- Drivers Licence
- Working with Heights & Confined Space
- High Risk Work Licence
- Physically fit & ability to pass Drug & Alcohol Screening + Full medical
- A proficient & motivated work ethic to work 12 hour shifts
- Full Australian work rights
How to Apply:
If you have the relevance experience & skills as indicated above, Trades Labour Hire would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now to be considered.