Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial recruitment.
- Long Term Employment Prospects due to large contracts
- Reputable Mining & Civil Company
- Competitive Rate + 2/1 Roster
- Uniforms Provided
- Weekly Pay
- Great Crew with career progression opportunity
About the Role:
Trades Labour Hire have a new opportunity for Blast Hole Drillers who have relevant experience working with T45, GD5000 & F9's in the Resource Sector for a Long Term 2:1 FIFO opportunity ex. Perth.
Working with a reputable Mining Contractor, this position will be based at a Mine Site located in the Mid-West Region of Western Australia.
You will be based on a FIFO basis from Perth, camp accomodation provided.
Excellent role for those looking to take on a new company to establish themselves long-term.
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant explosive experience on-site
- Valid Drivers Licence - HR Truck Licence an Advantage
- Physically fit to pass a Pre-Employment Medical & DAS
- Understanding of mine site compliance
- A proficient & motivated work ethic to work 12 hour shifts
- Safety conscious attitude & understanding of mine site conditions
How to Apply:
If you have the relevance experience & skills as indicated above, Trades Labour Hire would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now & provide a copy of your resume to be considered.