Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial recruitment.
- Long Term 2:1 Roster (Longer Stints Available if Preferred)
- Flexible Mobilisation in January - Wednesday Fly Out
- Weekly Pay, 12 Hour Shifts & Super paid all hours
- Reputable Drill & Blast Contractor
- Company Shirts Provided
About the Role:
Trades Labour Hire have a new opportunity for Blast Hole Drillers with relevant Open Cut Mining experience to operate Atlas Copco F9, T45 & GD5000 Drill rigs across WA's Resource Sector.
Relevant experience operating Top & Down Hole Hammer Drill rigs in the Drill & Blast Industry will be required to be successful.
Commencement on-site is available throughout Janauary once an Induction & Pre-Employment Medical is completed.
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant experience operating Surface Production Drill Rigs
- Valid Drivers Licence
- Physically fit to pass a Pre-Employment Medical & DAS
- Understanding of mine site safety compliance
- A proficient & motivated work ethic to work 12 hour shifts
- Commitment to long term employment
- Safety conscious attitude & understanding of mine site conditions
This position is FIFO from Perth only. Interstate Employee's can travel to Perth independently with long term work prospects.
How to Apply:
If you have the relevance experience & skills as indicated above, Trades Labour Hire would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now & provide a copy of your resume to be considered.